Meeting / Exercises

23:30 0 Comments

Learn Conversation


Exercise-1
It's good to see you again.
nice          It's nice to see you again.
wonderful    It's wonderful to see you again.
delightful  It's delightful to see you again.
marvelous It's marvelous to see you again.
exciting   It's exciting to see you again.
Exercise-2
It's good to see you again.
meet you    It's good to meet you again.
talk you                             It's good to talk to you again.
be with you                          It's good to be with you again.
hear from you   It's good to hear from you again.
have a conversation with you It's good to have a conversation with you again.
Exercise-3
It's good to see you again.
them               It's good to see them again.
all of you        It's good to see all of you again.
everyone           It's good to see everyone again.
John and her       It's good to see John and her again.
Mary and him       It's good to see Mary and him again.
Exercise-4
It's good to see you again.
today                  It's good to see you again today.
this week              It's good to see you again this week.
during our vacation    It's good to see you again during our vacation.
so soon again          It's good to see you so soon again.
after such a long time  It's good to see you after such a long time.
Exercise-5
It's good to see you again.
wonderful              It's wonderful to see you again.
meet                   It's wonderful to meet you again.
all of you             It's wonderful to meet all of you again.
so soon again          It's wonderful to meet all of you so soon again.
be with all of you     It's wonderful to be with all of you so soon again.
Exercise-6
Where have you been Lately?
recently              where have you been recently?
since june            where have you been since June?
this past week        where have you been this past week?
for the last month    where have you been for the last month?
since school finished  where have you been since school finished?
Exercise-7
Where have you been lately ?
John                where has John been lately ?
all of you          where have all of you been lately ?
your friend Mary    where has your friend Mary been lately ?
John and you        where have John and you been lately ?
everyone            where has everyone been lately ?
Exercise-8
Where have you been lately ?
recently             where have for been recently ?
all of you           where have all of you been recently ?
since last July      where have all of you been since last July ?
that student         where has that student been since last July ?
this past week       Where has that student been this past week ?
Exercise-9
I've been busy with extra work.
tied up                I've been tied up with extra work.
with business          I've been tied up with business.
we                     We've been tied up with business.
completely involved    We've been completely involved with business.
with activities        We've been completely involved with activities.
Exercise-10
I've had a lot of work to do too.
a great deal           I've had a great deal of work to do too.
finish                 I've had a great deal of work to finish too.
also                   I've had a great deal of work to finish also.
too much               I've had too much work to finish also.
take care of           I've had too much work to take care of also.
Exercise-11
I haven't seen you
for quite a while       I haven't seen you for quite a while.
heard from you          I haven't heard from you for quite a while.
she                     she hasn't heard from you for quite a while.
either                  she hasn't heard from you for quite a while either.
Exercise-12
I'm pleased to meet you
delighted.                       I'm delighted to meet you.
to make your acquaintance        I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.
happy                            I'm happy to make your acquaintance.
so  soon                         I'm happy to make your acquaintance so soon.
to have the pleasure of meeting you   I'm happy to have the pleasure of meeting you so soon.
Exercise-13
John speaks about you.      I've heard him speak about you.
John mentions you           I've heard him mention you.
John refers to you          I've heard him refer to you.
John describes you          I've heard him describe you.
John inquires about you     I've heard him inquire about you.
John compliments you        I've heard him compliment you.
Exercise-14
I thought you were in Europe.
the city                I thought you were in the city.
at Sandy Beach          I thought you were at Sandy Beach.
school                  I thought you were at school.
the office              I thought you were at the office.
on the train  to New York     I thought you were on the train to New york.
Exercise-15
I got back yesterday
two days ago           I got back two days ago.
returned               I returned two days ago.
last Thurday           I returned last Thurday.
flew home              I flew home last Thurday.
on Friday                 I flew home on Friday. 

UVms

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: