Parting / Conversations

Learn Conversation


Parting / Conversations
Conversation A
S1. Well, I have an appointment now.
S2. I'm in quite a hurry too.
S1.  Good to see you. Goodbye.
S2. Goodbye. Take care of yourself.
Conversation B
S1. I guess I'd better go now.
S2. I've got to be going now too.
S1. In that case, I'll be seeing you.
S2. So long. See you later.
Conversation C
S1. It's getting late, and I have to go now.
S2. We're sorry you have to leave.
S1. Please excuse me, won't you ?
S2. Certainly. Come back soon.
Conversation D
S1. I'm glad to have met you.
S2. Thank you. It was nice to have seen you.
S1. I hope we can get together again.
S2. Yes. I'll be looking forward to it.
Conversation E
S1. I think I have to leave now.
S2. Must you go so soon ?
S1. I'm afraid I really have to.
S2. Well, it was fun to get together again.

UVms

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: