Parting / Exercises

23:30 0 Comments

Learn Conversation

Parting / Exercise-1
I have an appointment now.
meeting I have a meeting now.
date I have a date now.
engagement I have an engagement now.
class I have a class now.
Exercise-2
I have an appointment now.
soon I have an appointment soon.
Very shortly  I have an appointment very shortly.
in a few minutes I have an appointment in a few minutes.
an hour from now I have an appointment an hour from now.
this evening I have an appointment this evening.
Exercise-3
I have an appointment now.
meeting I have a meeting now.
soon I have a meeting soon.
engagement I have an engagement soon.
very shortly I have an engagement very shortly.
date  I have a date very shortly.
Exercise-4
I guess I'd better go now.
right away  I guess I'd better go right away.
very soon  I guess I'd better go very soon.
right now  I guess I'd better go right now.
in a minute or two   I guess I'd better go in a minute or two.
Exercise-5
I think I'd better go now.
I should I think I should go now.
I ought to I think I ought to go now.
I have to I think I have to go now.
I've got to  I think I've got to go now.
I must I think I must go now.
Exercise-6
I guess I'd better go now.
think I think I'd better go now.
I ought to I think I ought to go now.
leave I think I ought to leave now.
right away I think I ought to leave right away.
should I think I should leave right away.
quite soon I think I should leave quite soon.
Exercise-7
It's getting late.
dark It's getting dark.
outside It's getting dark outside.
much colder It's getting much colder outside.
It's been getting It's been getting much colder outside.
cloudier It's been getting much cloudier outside.
a lot It's been getting a lot cloudier outside.
Exercise-8
I have to go now.
quite I have to go quite soon.
must I must go quite soon.
leave I must leave quite soon.
in a few minute I must leave in a few minutes.
I've got to I 've got to leave in a few minutes.
return I've got to return in a few minutes.
Exercise-9
It was fun to get together again.
exciting It was exciting to get together again.
meet each other It was exciting to meet each other again.
once more It was exciting to meet each other once more.
talk to each other It was exciting to talk to each other once more.
pleasant It was pleasant to talk to each other once more.

UVms

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: