Meeting at the Airport / Exercises

10:00 0 Comments

Learn Conversation

Meeting at the Airport / Exercises 1
Exercise -1
Where will you meet your friends ?
see Where will you see your friends?
find  Where will you find your friends?
wait for  Where will you wait for your friends?
take Where will you take your friends?
drive  Where will you drive your friends?
leave Where will you leave your friends?
Exercise - 2
Where will you meet your friends ?
cousin  Where will you meet your cousin?
relatives  Where will you meet your relatives?
parents  Where will you meet your parents?
brother  Where will you meet your brother?
sisters  Where will you meet your sisters?
uncle  Where did you meet your uncle?
aunt Where did you meet your aunt?
Exercise - 3
Where will you meet your friends ?
parents  Where will you meet your parents?
see Where will you see your parents?
When When will you see your parents?
Cousins When will you see your cousins?
Get together with When will you get together with your Cousins?
Exercise – 4
I’ll meet them at the airport.
You’ll You’ll meet them at the airport.
We’ll We’ll meet them at the airport.
She’ll She’ll meet them at the airport.
They’ll They’ll meet them at the airport.
He’ll He’ll meet them at the airport.
Exercise – 5
I’ll meet them at the airport.
the train station I’ll meet them at the train station.
 the bus station I’ll meet them at the bus station.
the  terminal  I’ll meet them at the terminal.
the ticket window  I’ll meet them at the ticket window.
the entrance I’ll meet them at the entrance.
Exercise - 6 
 I’ll meet them at the airport.
the bus station  I’ll meet them at the bus station.
We’ll We’ll meet them at the bus station.
wait for  We’ll wait for them at the bus station.
the ticket window  We’ll wait for them at the ticket window.
She’ll She’ll wait for them at the ticket window.
see She’ll see them at the ticket window.
Exercise -  7
When are you meeting your friends?
seeing  When are you seeing your friends?
visitors  When are you seeing your visitors?
Where  Where are you seeing your visitors?
taking  Where are you taking your visitors?
guests  Where are you taking your guests?
Why Why are you taking your guests?
Exercise -  8
I’m meeting them at eight o’clock tomorrow night.
eight oh-five I’m meeting them at eight o’clock  tomorrow night.
eight thirty  I’m meeting them at eight thirty tomorrow night.
a quarter to nine  I’m meeting them at a quarter to nine tomorrow night.
ten to nine  I’m meeting them at ten to nine tomorrow night.
midnight I’m meeting them at midnight tomorrow night.
Exercise  - 9 
I’m meeting them at eight o’clock tomorrow night.
tomorrow morning  I’m meeting them at eight o’clock tomorrow morning.
Friday night  I’m meeting them at eight o’clock Friday night.
Friday morning  I’m meeting them at eight o’clock Friday morning.
tonight  I’m meeting them at eight o’clock tonight.
this morning I’m meeting them at eight o’clock this morning.
Exercise  - 10 
I’m meeting them at eight o’clock tomorrow night.
Tuesday night  I’m meeting them at eight o’clock Tuesday night.
we’re  We’re meeting them at eight o’clock Tuesday night.
eight thirty  We’re meeting them at eight thirty Tuesday night.
her  We’re meeting her at eight thirty Tuesday night.
morning  We’re meeting her at eight thirty Tuesday morning.

UVms

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: