Traveling by Bus / Conversations

Learn Conversation

Traveling by Bus / Conversations
Conversation A
S1. Does this bus go into the city?
S2. Yes. Where do you want to go?
S1. I want to go to Harbor Heights.
S2. This is the right bus then.
Conversation B
S1. Does this bus go as far as Washington Square?
S2. No. You’ll have to transfer.
S1. Where can I do it?
S2. You can get the Washington Square bus at the next corner.
Conversation C
S1. Is this where I get off the bus?
S2. No. Not here—at the next stop.
S1. Can I catch a taxi right there?
S2. Yes. There’s a taxi stand right by the bus stop.
Conversation D
S1. Excuse me, but how do I get to this address?
S2. Get off the bus at Water Street and Main.
S1. Thanks very much for your help.
S2. Don’t mention it.
Conversation E
S1. Is West Street the next stop?
S2. I’m sorry, but I didn’t understand you.
S1. Does the bus stop at West Street next?
S2. Yes. Right at the next corner.

UVms

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: